Saturday, May 11, 2013

James Callis on CSI, part 2: The Trailer


I'm a lot less excited after seeing this trailer, because it does have James - for a split second. But his name isn't mentioned, while Eric Roberts' is. Black Sabbath is mentioned. Also, I see a lot of Ted Danson.

I guess this is the difference between sci fi shows where people actually know who James is. But I still hope he's in more than one fleeting scene. I like the way he's standing and looking pensive in that tiny scene. Also, I like Eric Roberts', "I am a sinner", but I still don't have huge expectations for this episode. Are none of the original cast on this show anymore? Whatever happened to Gil Grissom and Sara Sidle?

Airing on Wednesday. Big woop. I'll try not to get my hopes up, because Arrow was such a letdown.

No comments: