Wednesday, February 23, 2011

James with Children = awwww.



This is an adorable interview with the America child actors, Jefferson and Anslei Shelton. Overall worth seeing if you like kids. But there's this adorable, very small clip with James Callis that just made me melt.

Jefferson: "One of my most favorite characters is Mr Leverett, really silly and fun." That's James' character. OMG I HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE LIKE BURNING. I haven't seen James interact with children much on screen, and I really want to see it.

Here's a screencap - it's from the America website, so it has that red stuff, but I'm too lazy to take another one from the Youtube video:


How cute is that?! James is saying "This is Star Wars" something, but it cuts off there. Toby suggested they're playing Lego Star Wars on the PSP. James really looks like he's bonding with the child and talking to him on the same level. Which I love. (Also, nice nerdy touches with the hair/glasses/undershirt.)

I dunno if it's my hormones responding to "good Daddy material" or what, but every time I see a man being kind to children it's just awwwwww. And if it's James, it's extra awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww with hearts and glitter. And now I sound twelve but honestly, how cute is he?

That's all I have to say. I know there's no real substance to this post but who cares.

No comments: