Thursday, July 29, 2010

James Callis at Comic Con: The Eureka Panel

And the panel is online! The Youtube direct links are in the titles ("Part 1" etc) so just click on those if the Blogger frame doesn't allow for a wide enough view. The problem won't go away if I switch layouts, unless I take a layout that is so wide the text will be unreadable. But I want to embed when there's a James video, godsdamnit!

You can also go into my favorites page and watch them there.

So I'm going away for the weekend and I have to make some preparations today, and I may not be able to write much anything about this until Sunday. I have watched the panel; James is very sweet, very cool with the others, the panel host is squeeing over him. (And does a pretty good Tricia impression with "Gaius"!) He doesn't answer that many questions, but he's very animated and listens carefully when the others talk. Lots of great expressions too. (And he takes sips of Coke!)

They didn't ask my question about James' accent, but I don't mind because he answered that so well in the interviews. I will probably provide a transcript with commentary after the weekend. Meanwhile, enjoy the videos! :)

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4

No comments: