Tuesday, June 30, 2009

James Callis is... Hat Man!

A.k.a. I started summer holiday today and am posting this completely brain-free post just to celebrate it. Bear with me, I just worked seven days in a row.

(Warning: If you don't want the Batman theme stuck in your head, stop reading now.)

Hat man!


Doo doo! Hat man!


Hat maan!


(above screenshots by kixxa, posts here, here and here.
)


Hat man! Doo doo!

Hat man, hat man, hat man!

Hat maaan!
(screenshot and alpaca pic by M)


Post by: Hat Girl! Doo doo!



Da da da da da da - Hat giiirl!

Thank you. Posts with more content coming soon :D

3 comments:

Elina said...

Lol, your best post ever! :D :D Must be the heatwave.

The turban is so hot on him! You look so cute too, the wide-brimmed one was better. Very summery.

Deniselle said...

Yeah, I was tired. I had just worked for seven days. :D Well, I've got some brainier stuff coming, I promise!

The wide-brimmed hat is the new Hat. Actually, it's the one that was stolen. I just bought a new identical one. :D It's very good for the heat!

Deniselle said...

And thanks for the compliment! ;)

Isn't there a story from the shoot of One Night With the King that someone had a big hat and James said, "When they said put the kettle on, they didn't mean on the top of your head!" I can't remember offhand where it's from... But maybe he shouldn't pass judgement wearing that thing.

My favorite is the alpaca hat, though. That one's a classic. He also wore it to Starfury.